Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 28, 2009

My first time!!! :P

Mom has given me a boat load of tomatoes and zucchini from her garden, but I'm the only one at my house who eats them.

She was proud of a particularly humungous zucchini and brought it to my house, but I didn't want anymore.

So I went on-line and found a recipe for zucchini bread - - - and it's yummy!

This is enough for 4 days' worth of breakfasts for me and my boys, but I don't think they'll last that long...I think my kids could have easily eaten 3-4 at one sitting if I had let them. I had no idea how easy it was to make such a yummy treat! :P

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Yep, zucchini bread/muffins are awesome, and you don't even know you're eating a veggie!
HAve a gFAB day! Gotta run and get the girls off to school...
Hugs, K