Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 16, 2008

9 gone!

Remember those six pounds I gained? They're gone, along with three of their friends! Woo hoo! :o) Don't worry; I know I lost it pretty quickly, but I'm still eating. Walking at work before the kids arrive is helping, though.

I had some pretty bizarre dreams last night. One involved my friend, Annette, preaching, but then she stopped right in the middle of the sermon. The other involved some pretty heavy spiritual warfare. They could be meaningless, but sometimes my dreams/visions come true. So let's pray for Annette, ok?

When I have more time, I will post some beautiful pics I took while I was waiting for a band rehearsal to start. I'll try to show them to you tonight.

Love you!




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats! Way to go!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Jenny! It seems I'm ALWAYS on a diet. Oh well...

Your picture of Guy reading is too cute!!!!! :o)